Friday, December 12, 2008

What is this? A tag huh?

I've been tagged by Zilla Lazy (hurm nk ngene aku ke ni?)..but never mind, let's try la..it's free though...

1) Do you think you're hot?
Ntah la..im not thinking anythin'..blur3!
2) Upload your favorite picture of you!


3) Why do you like that picture?
I dun know..Peak at random..

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last 2 months i think..When breaking fast with some sort of friends...

5) The last song you listen to?
This is me from Camp Rock movie..

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Waiting my mom going out doing shopping...

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Erm...Mika? Huh?

_
People to Tag
1. NorFaezah
2. er..im not sure..
3. Nad
4. Zakie
5. Redzuan
...suppose no. 2 at no. 5..heee~

8) Who is number one?
Er...who wants to know?

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
She told me she breaks up with her bf 15 mins ago..But start a new one with another guy..(can't tell you who)

10) Say something about number five?
I found him in a chat room...Talking crap like i did..

11) How about number four?
He's my good good good friend...

12) Who is number two?
What's with the question bout them? Is this a tag for me or what?? Choose... "Dia atau Saya!!"

Well3, zilla, aku dh jawab dah..hehehe.. ;-P

1 comment:

Redzuan said...

bro...try to get no.1..
be a gentle man lah bro..
don't malu kaum lelaki lh bro..
me No. 5 no problem..as long we a frens..
speak as same language..
know's each other...
I also don't nolah bro,what i'm talking about..
belasah je lah bro..
hahaha....