Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally, it's here! But...

ondragstart="return
false" onselectstart="return false"


For almost 3 years Malaysians had been waiting for this gadget legally penetrates inside malaysia market. It's almost to be considered as a boring gadget as people could get this gadget in black market since its first launched in United States. I used to have a non-3G iPhone before this obtained illegally, while waiting the legal one. It's been a long time to wait the gadget to get here. With so many rumours mostly stated "impossible to be in Malaysia", I really frustrated with Apple Inc. So I decided to let go the phone considering the "what's next" for iPhone (maybe iPhone 4G) that Steve Jobs could possibly thinks that there's a wide space for iPhone market in Malaysia. I really love products of Apple and I hope that in future, Apple will more concern about Malaysia's Apple lovers like me. I can get iPod as easy as I hit a key on the board. Do action fast cuz Malaysians cannot wait such long time any longer. And then Apple will reached the objective of its motto "Why you'll love a Mac". Steve, please do me the favour...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aqiem! kenal saya? =)